General selling conditions
- for a camping pitch: 55 €, that is the sum of 10 € for the expenses of file as well as a deposit of 45 €
- for the renting of an accommodation: the sum of 10 € for the expenses of file and a deposit of 30% of the stay
Fees are not reimbursed.
However, to take into account the hazards that campers may encounter, the campsite will reimburse all or part of the deposit under the following conditions, if your cancellation is received:
- Until 2 months before the date of arrival in the campsite: you will be refunded the total amount of the deposit,
- Between 2 months and 1.5 months before the date of arrival in the campsite: you will be refunded 75% of the deposit,
- Between 1.5 and 1 month before the date of arrival in the campsite, you will be refunded 50% of the deposit,
- Below and in case of late arrival or early departure: no refund
- Your location or rental will be kept at your disposal until noon the day after the scheduled arrival date. After this period and without any news from you, the campsite may dispose of it by right. Remember to notify the reception.
The legal provisions relating to distance selling provided for in the Consumer Code provide that the right of withdrawal does not apply to the provision of accommodation, transport, catering or leisure services which must be provided on a given date. or according to a specified periodicity (Article L 121-21-8 12 ° of the Consumer Code). Thus, for any reservation of service carried out near the campsite Rives du Lac, the customer does not benefit from any right of retraction.
We remind you that the FFCC membership card offers cancellation insurance (membership possible with our campsite, do not hesitate to inquire!).
If you are a member and if your cancellation occurs less than one month before the start of the stay, please send your refund request directly to the FFCC Insurance Department with the cancellation invoice provided by the campsite and the documents justifying the cancellation. of your cancellation.